Note: Track pick-up only
GOAT 190mm touring car body - ZR-0016
GOAT is ZooRacing´s new high-performance touring car body. Developed from the experience from the super successful Dogsbollox body, but a more compact and shorter design to generate more rotating for a more fluent driving.
Key areas, like the new, shorter nose- and hood design are optimized and the also the rear section is more compact and much lower to make cornering faster and have a stable rear at the same time.
The new and more pronounced rear spoiler generates more downforce, what gives the car more stabillity when exit corners. The more homogeneous airflow behind the roof reduces drag and turbulences. New inverted fin design on the trunk reduces turbulences and increases static stability at the rear section and results a better approach flow to the new curved designed rear wing.
The rear wing design is curved according the body lines and has a stepped design to improve stability. The result is less flex and more downforce on high speeds.
The handling of the GOAT body is less agressive, than the Wolverine and rotates better, than the Dogsbollox and produces a well ballanced side bite. Perfect for tracks with low to medium grip and modified racing. The GOAT is Great On All Terrains!
On top of that all is the ZOOlite moulding process that reduces the overall weight of our standard thickness 0.7mm body shells by about 10g. This ensures the standard shells are legal for all races with minimum body weight rules, while significantly lowering the overall center of gravity. In addition, GOAT is also available in our proven, Ultralight 0.5mm variant for everyone looking for the outmost of performance.
With the GOAT, ZooRacing introduces the new 0.4mm AIRlite material. This ist he lightest material by far we ever made for touring car bodies. We recommend this material only for super high grip trackst to reduce tractions rolls and/or tire waste. AIRlite material bodies are mostly faster, but the lifetime of the body is definitely limmited.
Part of the package is a window mask decal set and a high-quality wing mounting hardware and a detailed sticker sheet including grille, head and taillights.
- CAD designed
- Specialized LCG body shell with a more realistic design and less aerodynamic drag
- Low, and yet realistic front end with sculptured hood and grille details
- Updated Dogsbollox-style roof section for less aerodynamic drag and higher cornering speeds
- Recessed roof to channel the airflow and to create greatly improved structural stability thanks to static reinforcement
- Structured rear end for anti-tuck capabilities
- Large wheel arches allow the body to be placed 4mm front or back (8mm in total)
- Large wheel arches ensure the tires will not rub in whatever position
- Anti-tuck capabilities with structured side skirts
- Static reinforcement on the hood. Especially useful when running the ultra lightweight variant
- ZOOlite 0.7mm standard body weighs in at about 75g cut & including wing
- 0.5mm body weighs in at about 55g cut & including wing
- AIRlite 0.4mm weighs in at about 45g cut & including wing
- Detailed decal sheet
- Window masks
- Wing mounting hardware
- 100mm grid on the rear truck lid for easy and convenient body mounting
- Designed to meet GBS rules